You may have noticed that we’re running a bit late with ENnie-nominated Page XX this month – a quick look at the new releases on the shop will explain why – we’ve been working hard to get all our new products off to the printers before GenCon – more than ever before.
Read about Trail of Cthulhu and Night’s Black Agents themed dice bags in All Rolled Up, Ken suggest 13 Mythos icons, Kevin Kulp explains a bit about where Owl Hoot Trail came from and read our plans for GenCon.
And to celebrate the release of 13th Age, we’ve packed this issue out with new races, monsters and classes from 13th Age experts ASH Law and Wade Rockett, along with Ryven Cedrylle and Lawrence Augustine R. Mingoa, while Simon looks Through the Scrying Glass to reveal what’s coming up.
And rounding it out, there’s Simon’s View from the Pelgrane’s Nest, a word from Robin D. Laws, as well as details of the latest Pelgrane games – and an Ashen Stars character generator – available for playtesting.
Get them with our Collect At GenCon option!
- Hillfolk – featuring Robin D. Laws’ brand new DramaSystem
- Blood on the Snow – a companion to Hillfolk, as demanded by the Kickstarter backers
- Owl Hoot Trail – a rules-light, Western-heavy fantasy game
- The Final Revelation – the collected Purist adventures by Graham Walmsley, with a framing scenario by Scott Dorward
- Double Tap – an expansion book for Night’s Black Agents
- The Justice Trade – a collection of adventures for Ashen Stars
- Ken Writes About Stuff – subscribe now to 12 issues of Ken Hite-ly goodness.
- Die Glocke – The latest in the new subscription line Ken Writes About Stuff by Kenneth Hite, now with new improved footnotes.
- We have Eight ENnie Award Nominations, Please Consider Voting For Us by Simon Rogers
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, news, new releases and the inside track on all things Pelgrane.
- Recruiting the Reluctant by Robin D. Laws explains how to encourage your players to try new things at the gaming table
- Introducing Owl Hoot Trail – Kevin Kulp talks about his new fantasy Western game
- All Rolled Up – Paul Baldowski explains how his company, All Rolled Up, came about
- July playtesting – various adventures for Trail of Cthulhu need playtesting, volunteer here.
- 13th Age News: Through the Scrying Glass 13th Age is released
- The Call of Chicago: Re-skinning, Genre-Drifting, and Triskaidekasizing – Kenneth Hite skins some Mythos critters as 13th Age Icons
- The Hectoralle – Ryven Cedrylle introduces us to the mouthy monster of the month
- Fungaloid Kingdoms, New Template, and a New Playable Race - ASH Law talks about the first new playable race for 13th Age
- Eldritch Knight – Lawrence Augustine R. Mingoa has writen up a mash-up of melee and magic
- Is “good at everything” a background in 13th Age? – Wade Rockett tackles one of the the most F of the 13th Age AQs