This page offers answers to the most common mail order store and PDF queries. Please look over this page, and if your question isn’t answered, use the support email at the bottom of this post.
I ordered the Eternal Lies Bundle or Eternal Lies Suite CD Version. Where is my CD?
How can I get the latest version of the 13th Age pdf (or any other Pelgrane pdf)?
- If you are a mail order customer, we sent you an email with your order link in. Follow that to get the latest PDF. If you’ve lost your order email, go to Pelgrane Press Order Tracking, enter your email address and all orders placed with that email address will be sent to you. If we update the PDF, we update the link on this receipt page.
- If you are a retail customer, ask your retailer for a copy of the PDF of your book. They must be a member of Bits and Mortar. If they are not a member, email us.
Where is my Hillfolk pre-order?
Without informing us, our printer decided to put the UK-bound Hillfolk onto a ship which won’t reach us until 15th October. Because we must fulfil Kickstarter backers before any pre-orders, pre-orders will ship out late in October. We are sorry about this, and we hope you understand.
I pre-ordered a book. What is the status of my pre-order?
|Book||US and Canada Date||Rest of World Date||Note|
|Eternal Lies||6th September 2013||11th September 2013||Released|
|Eternal Lies CD||October 2013||October 2013|
|Hillfollk||October 2013||October 2013||See Hillfolk question for more information|
|Blood on the Snow||October 2013||October 2013||See Hillfolk question for more information|
|Owl Hoot Trail||Shipped||Shipped||Released|
My order contains a mixture of releases and pre-ordered books. When will my pre-ordered books ship?
How do I retrieve my PDFs?
I heard there is a new PDF of a book I have. How do I get it?
I bought a Pelgrane product from my local store. Can I get the PDF?
One of your books is not yet available as a PDF. When will it be released?
Can I email my PDFs to my friends?
How We Ship
Where is my order email?
How long do orders take to ship?
- UK shipments: These are sent by Royal Mail and take an average of 7 days from order date, but allow 14 days for delivery. There is no tracking.
- US Shipments: These are sent by USPS, either Media or Priority mail and take an average of 7 days from order date, but allow 14 days for delivery. Some US orders are tracked. The tracking number is not live for up to 24 hours after it’s posted.
- Other countries: These are sent by airmail and take an average of 14 days, but allow 28 days.
What do you do about preorders?
Refund, Replacement and Cancellation Terms
- We don’t refund orders once delivered, unless they are in error.
- We will replace damaged books free of charge, or you can have a refund.
- Physical orders can be cancelled and refunded before they are shipped, but if the book includes a download element, we may at our option deduct the cost of the PDF version, and at least 25% of the value of the book.
- Books and PDFs are not generally subject to export or import restrictions, but you must pay any local taxes or custom duties if there are any.
If we’ve not answered your question above, please email support and we’ll get back to you with an answer.