Another bumper edition of See Page XX, with lots of lovely new releases for you (including the long-awaited 13th Age PDF & Bestiary), and some really exciting news about Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan. We’ve also got a whole host of great articles about some of our new releases like Owl Hoot Trail and Eternal Lies, and a useful guide on how to manage your player’s use of technology in your game.
And rounding it out, there’s Simon’s View from the Pelgrane’s Nest, insightful words from Robin D. Laws and a poll from Kenneth Hite, as well as details of the latest Pelgrane games – and an Ashen Stars character generator – available for playtesting.
- 13th Age Bestiary pre-order – the first expansion book for 13th Age
- 13th Age PDF – the long-awaited linked PDF of the 13th Age core rulebook
- Hideous Creatures: Mi-Go – Kenneth Hite tackles the fungi from Yuggoth in KWAS
- Moon Dust Men – the latest edition of KWAS from the conspiratorial pen of Kenneth Hite
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, news, new releases and the inside track on all things Pelgrane.
- The F20 Era – Robin D. Laws recommends some terminology to use in this era of “d20 rolling fantasy games”
- Call of Chicago: Which of These 7 Never-Before-Adapted Lovecraft Monsters Is Right For You? – Kenneth Hite discusses some lesser-spotten monsters
- We Got Gareth – Stepping up production means more permanent writers, so we welcome Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan to the Pelgrane’s Nest
- Playable Races for Owl Hoot Trail – Paul Stefko has written up some new races to take trailin’
- Refreshing Monologues – Jonathan Turner brings some badass to your Night’s Black Agents table
- Technical Difficulties – Andrew Brehaut offers some suggestions for how to deal with the impact of modern technology in your GUMSHOE game
- Creating an Eternal Lies One-Shot – CthulhuChick offers some suggestions for running a one-shot of Eternal Lies ***MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!***
- September playtesting – Dreamhounds of Paris and some new Mythos Expedition scenarios for Trail of Cthulhu – volunteer here.
- Annals of Ages – Tome of Races The first book in the Annals of Ages product line and written to be compatible with 13th Age and The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
- The Elementalist – A new character class for 13th Age by Paul Fanning
- Death to Ability Scores! Ryven Cedrylle explains why we’re being held back by ability scores