A slightly later See Page XX this month to allow us time to finish off the Ken Writes About Stuff #1 bundle – we’ve now added EPUB and MOBI versions of each of the issues to existing subscribers’ order page now, as well as the Foul Congeries #1 we promised. Featuring your top three never before seen Mythos creatures (Ultraviolet Devourer, Vampirish Vapour and Worm Cultist), this exclusive content is only available to existing subscribers. We’ve also set up a new KWAS subscription product, and the first edition of that is now available, featuring the Dark Young of Shub-Niggurath.
More new releases this month include the latest Series Pitch of the Month (Jérôme Larré’s Sheep’s Clothing), the remaining limited editions of Hillfolk and Blood on the Snow, as well as the often-requested cards and tokens. As we have very little stock in our shipping locations, these aren’t for sale in the shop – you can buy them using the links in the post below. And joining the usual articles from Simon, Robin and Ken is a new column from wordsmith extraordinaire Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan.
- Hideous Creatures: Dark Young of Shub-Niggurath – the first edition of the new subscription of Ken Writes about Stuff turns its exploratory eye to the Thousand Young of the Black Goat
- The new subscription of Ken Writes about Stuff – order now for another year of Hitely goodness
- Series Pitch of the Month – This month’s edition is Sheep’s Clothing, by Jérôme Larré
- Hillfolk cards – Deck of Hillfolk playing cards. Due to very limited stock, this is not available in the store – see post for more details!
- Hillfolk tokens – Set of semi-precious stones in Hillfolk colors, for use as tokens. Due to very limited stock, this is not available in the store – see post for more details!
- Hillfolk limited edition – Due to very limited stock, this is not available in the store – see post for more details!
- Blood on the Snow limited edition – Due to very limited stock, this is not available in the store – see post for more details!
- Hillfolk limited bundle – Hillfolk and Blood on the Snow limited editions, Hillfolk cards and Hillfolk tokens – Due to very limited stock, this is not available in the store – see post for more details!
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest – Find out what’s new from Simon Rogers
- 13th Age and Eternal Lies News – Spoiler – both have been nominated for Origins Awards.
- Ten Symptoms of Membrane Thinning – Some low-level manifestations of the Outer Dark’s influence from Robin D. Laws
- Call of Chicago: Survey Says — Write About More Stuff, Monkey! Dance! Dance! Kenneth Hite tells you what you want, and reveals the next editions of KWAS #2
- The Plain People of Gaming – Alternate Ashen Stars campaigns are the topic for Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan’s first regular column
- Who runs TimeWatch? Kevin Kulp runs through some background details of the TimeWatch organisation
- Hillfolk one-shot characters – Joe Sixpack has come up with some pre-generated characters for Hillfolk one-shots
- Monsters, Pranks, and Poets – An April update from the Enigmatic Icon over at Stone Skin Press
- The Many Deaths of Edward Bigsby – Adam Gauntlett talks about his current and upcoming Trail of Cthulhu adventures
- April playtesting – This month’s line-up includes a Trail of Cthulhu adventure from Matthew Sanderson and Piers Buckley’s Ashen Stars adventure
- 13th Age Organized Play: April 2014 Update – ASH LAW runs through new Organized Play releases and other news from the OP
- The Dungeon of Dragons – Download a dungeon ASH LAW originally wrote for the upcoming Shards of the Broken Sky
- How to Create Meaningful Icons For a Setting – Wade Rockett explains how to convert NPCs from other fantasy settings into 13th Age-style icons
Resource page updates
- Ashen Stars – Sam Carter has created a fillable, saveable Ashen Stars character sheet
- 13th Age – A high-resolution Dragon Empire map is now available for download
- 13th Age – Kazekami has created new Rogue, Bard and Fighter power decks