This month sees the end of the Dying Earth RPG, with a 50% off stock clearance sale in our new store. The game is still as fresh as a daisy, and it would be a shame to miss out.
Gregor Hutton provides a new setting for 3:16, his game gung-ho space-grunts, Robin D Laws discusses 4th Edition and GUMSHOE in the same breath, and presents a new competition for the Esoterrorists. Sasha Bilton (Axe Initiative Games) teases us with a Mythos creature for 4th Edition and I interview our fulfiller Aldo Ghiozzi of Impressions Advertising, who represents Goodman Games – the publisher for Axe Intiative. Isn’t it nice how we are all connected?
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers
- D&D, GUMSHOE, Compartments, and You by Robin D Laws
- So Few: an supplement for 3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars by Gregor Hutton
- An Interview With Aldo Ghiozzi by Simon Rogers
- The Trial of Cthulhu #3 Jérôme Huguenin
- Photocollage Art Techniques Jérôme Huguenin
- BelSharnath – a Mythos Creature for 4e (PDF) by Sasha Bilton
- The First Clue in the Esoterrorists Competition by Robin D Laws