This month we offer you a double dose of Robin’s Page XX column, covering genre conventions in RPGs and the introduction of new players to Trail of Cthulhu. Also for Trail are new handouts and a cartoon. Jonathan Lavallee lays his cards on the table and helps you design a CCG. Finally, we present the crime scene illustration for the new Mutant City Blues competition.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers
- From Call To Trail (Part 1) by Robin D Laws
- Genre, Structure and Choice by Robin D Laws
- The Trial of Cthulhu #1 by Jérôme Huguenin and Simon Rogers
- Lay Your Cards on the Table – Creating a CCG by Jonathan Lavallee
- Trail of Cthulhu Cheat Sheet by Yunus Wesley
- Handouts for Will Hindmarch’s The Murderer of Thomas Fell by Kristian G. Madsen