The character sheets and sample are provided by Pelgrane Press, the rest are provided by enthusiasts.
- Download the Esoterrorists character sheet as a PDF file.
- A new fillable PDF Esoterrorists character sheet by Kurt Rauscher.
- Download the Esoterrorists character sheet as a CC3 fcw file.
- Download an updated Esoterrorists character sheet as a PDF file which includes the new investigative ability from The Book of Unremitting Horror, Pathology.
- Download Irrawaddy Landing, an mp3 for the Esoterrorists by James Semple (and read about his inspiration here).
- Sample characters from the playtest courtesy of Phill Winters and group.
- An example of character creation by Jason Blair (Little Fears)
- The Character Ability Matrix (Excel spreadsheet) helps you ensure that the PCs have a suitable selection of abilities. You can also use to ensure adventures make use of the abilities that players have chosen. It was created by Ralf Wagner and Ralf Schemmann.
- This GM Reference PDF was created by Ron Blessing. It has all the important Esoterrorists tables easily to hand.
- Adventure flow chart for Operation Slaughterhouse in PDF and CC3 FCW format by Ralf Schemmann.
- A comic about being an Ordo Veritatis operative on a mission.
- Our internal adventure design document with rules and advice for creating Esoterrorist adventures — useful for both designers and GMs.
- The Ordo Veritatis Recruitment Handbook: Character backgrounds and careers for The Esoterrorists.
- Operation Antler: A quick, single-session “ticking clock” adventure set in the UK by Richard Lynne. Slaughtered deer have been found on a farm in Cumbria. Is it evidence of an Esoterror ritual? If so, what is their goal? Download Operation Antler (PDF)
- Preference for Oblivion: An adventure in Protodimension Magazine #3 by Joe Klemann. Five days ago, Misha Jedeski disappeared from her home in Batavia, Illinois, near the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. Could this somehow be connected to Fermilab’s new experimental, miniaturized Hadron Collider? Download Protodimension #3 (PDF)
- Geist In The Shell: Responding to reports of gunshots in the penthouse apartment of suspected Esoterrorist insider Karl Geist. the police have discovered an explosive device on the apartment door. Pose as the Bomb Disposal Unit, gain access to the apartment, and investigate possible Esoterror activity. This adventure by Marcus D. Bone is designed as an introduction to a larger campaign, acting as a framework upon which GMs can build their scenarios. Download Geist In The Shell (PDF)