Robin D Laws discusses the potential problems caused by the imbalance between investigative and interpersonal skills. We present two interviews from Luke Crane, one with Robin, one with Ron Edwards. I interview Brennan Taylor about IPR, the updated Mortal Coil and a new ashcan. This month also sees the launch of new music for Esoterrorists from James Semple for which we present sleeve notes, and two new limited edition books.
Finally, in a excerpt from the forthcoming Shadows Over Filmland for Trail of Cthulhu, we offer you Ken Hite’s horror movie / Lovcraft mash-up, and Robin’s mysterious Backlot Gothic – the setting for these new adventures.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers
- Shadows over Filmland Excerpt (3mb PDF) by Kenneth Hite and Robin D Laws
- “To the Lab!” “To the Library!” by Robin D Laws
- See Page XX Interview Series, Number 6-7 Luke Crane, Robin D Laws and Ron Edwards
- Interview with Brennan Taylor by Simon Rogers
- The Cleveland Torso Murders Map (4mb JPG)by Enrique Esturillo
- Sleeve Notes for Dissonance (small PDF)by James Semple