Welcome to the Pre-GenCon August edition of See Page XX, our ENnie Award nominated e-zine. This month we have a mostly 13th Age and Night’s Black Agents line up for you. Including the ‘Create Your Own Icon’ competition results, a sneak-peak of the layout and a write up of a new monster, the Bamaltaph by Ryven Cedrylle. For you Night’s Black Agents fans, John Adamus takes you through his longest-running campaign,Tinker Tailor Vampire Die and Kevin Kulp, GM-extraordinaire gives us some fantastic Director tips. The other goodies available this month are a preview of Alas Vegas, Jame Wallis’ forthcoming game, Robin D Laws dispenses some more GM wisdom with advice on GUMSHOE Health ratings and a Page XX wouldn’t be complete without Simon Roger’s View From The Pelgrane’s Nest.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, a monthly round up of all things Pelgrane.
- Not a Significant Bullet by Robin D Laws, how to use Health narratively in games.
- 13th Age Icon Contest Results along with commentary from Rob Heinsoo on how he chose the winners.
- Monsters of the 13th Age: Bamaltaph by Ryven Cedrylle, a great write up of a monster for 13th Age.
- Night’s Black Agents, Players and Plots by John Adamus, takes us through prepping a game for his campaign.
- Night’s Black Agents GM Tips by Kevin Kulp, advice for Directors, from using Preparedness to Google.
- 13th Age Layout Preview – a few pages of the forthcoming fantasy RPG 13th Age.
- Alas Vegas Preview by James Wallis, an introduction to James’ newest game.
- August Playtesting: Sisters of Sorrow, Owl Hoot Trail and The Gaean Reach.
- Tartarus PDF by Robin D Laws, an Ashen Stars adventure parodying a recent sci-fi movie prequel… Can you guess which one?
- Exclusive offers for Pelgrane Press customers – get ProFantasy 13th Age map-making bundle at a reduced price.