This month’s ENnie Award-nominated See Page XX is a mini offering of 13th Age related goodies. Wade Rockett talks about his experiences playing 13th Age with lead designer Rob Heinsoo. Ash Law gives two examples of how normal items, such as a dwarven hammer, work in 13th Age. Bedlamdan tells us what actually happens when the Icons interfere. There is information on the Kickstarter for the forthcoming companion book, 13 True Ways and the fully laid out first chapter of the core book. Going back to Page XX tradition, Robin D Laws explains roleplaying decisions and their dramatic consequences and Simon Rogers gives us a mini round-up of all things Pelgrane. No Page XX would be complete without a poll, so this week it’s options for Eternal Lies printing.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, our monthly update.
- 13th Age Kickstarter and 13 True Ways – all you need to know about both.
- To Choose is to Surrender Choice by Robin D Laws, roleplaying choices with dramatic results.
- The First Chapter of 13th Age – fully laid out and looking great.
- Playing 13th Age with Rob Heinsoo by Wade Rockett, Wade talks about his experiences playing the game with the designer.
- When Icons Interfere by Bedlamdan, ideas on how to deal with those pesky Icons.
- Items of the 13th Age by Ash Law, two examples of how everyday items are used differently in 13th Age.