Our October See Page XX is chock-full of goodies, from layout samples to Orcs, from Ravenloft to Robin D Laws, we’ve got it all. Darren Pearce of Fun Tyrant Games presents an alternative Icon for the 13th Age compatible, Nightfall. Robin D Laws sets the scene for his Depression era-Texan-circus DramaSystem setting. Jessica Hammer talks about innovation in play techniques. Ryven Cedrylle explores a new breed of Orc springing up across the 13th Age. Chris Huth, designer of the Night’s Black Agents layout, has done a stellar job of The Gaean Reach layout, check out sample pages. Jonathan Tweet talks about fixed monster damage for 13th Age. There is an extract from the introduction of the forthcoming installment of Cthulhu Apocalypse (Green Unpleasant Land), by Gareth Hanrahan. Simon Rogers gives us a roung up of all things Pelgrane, plus an update on all the news surrounding 13th Age. We also have two new playtesting opportunities, brand new releases, and the traditional See Page XX Poll.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, all you need to know about Pelgrane Press this month.
- 13th Age News: Through the Scrying Glass by Simon Rogers, updates and news on our new fantasy RPG.
- Turbodracula: An Alternative Icon by Darren Pearce, an icon for the 13th Age-compatible, Ravenloft-reboot, Nightfall.
- Anomaly Finding by Jessica Hammer, experimentation and practice in gaming techniques.
- Monster Damage in 13th Age by Jonathan Tweet, why fixed damage is used in 13th Age.
- Cthulhu Apocalypse Extract by Gareth Hanrahan, a section of the introduction for the next in the Award-Winning Cthulhu Apocalypse series.
- A New Breed of Orcs by Ryven Cedrylle, Orcs are changing in the 13th Age, find out how.
- Greasepaint by Robin D Laws, a series pitch for Robin’s in-house DramaSystem game.
- Gaean Reach Layout Sample by Chris Huth, the first few pages of layout from the forthcoming sci-fi game.
- October Playtesting: an Ashen Stars adventure by Bill White and a Trail of Cthulhu adventure from Adam Gauntlett.
- Sisters of Sorrow by Adam Gauntlett, horror on a German U-boat during WWI. Available as a PDF-only download.
- All We Have Forgotten: Music for Ashen Stars by James Semple, Marie-Anne Fischer and Yaiza Varona.
- Night’s Black Agents PDF. The vampire-espionage thriller comes to PDF.
The Page XX Poll