In this month’s See Page XX we bring you more 13th Age, more Night’s Black Agents, more releases, more playtesting, just more of all your favourite Pelgrane-related things. Robin D Laws gives some Mythos-inspired adventure hooks for all eras of play. Paula Dempsey, author of the ENnie Award Winning The Book of the Smoke, gives us an extract from the forthcoming Book of the New Jerusalem, Augustus D’arcy’s guidebook to occult England. Adam Dray has come up with a great idea for keeping unique things, backgrounds and plot hooks straight in 13th Age. Matthew Breen has created a new character sheet with set of pre-gens for Night’s Black Agents written by Kevin Kulp. Ash Law gives us a fantastic 13th Age play report from ZOECon. Sune Nødskou has sent us a play-aid for Trail of Cthulhu or any horror game, a set of cards each with a different instability effect based on the level of shock. We have the usual round up of all things Pelgrane and all things 13th Age from big bird himself, Simon Rogers and the traditional Page XX Poll.
- View from the Pelgrane’s Nest by Simon Rogers, all you need to know about Pelgrane Press this month.
- Through the Scrying Glass by Simon Rogers, news from the 13th Age.
- Uncorrelated Contents by Robin D Laws, three ripe-for-expansion adventure hooks for any Mythos game.
- Bath and Chilton Cantelo by Paula Dempsey, an extract from the forthcoming Book of the New Jerusalem.
- 13th Age: Harnessing Chaos with Index Cards by Adam Dray, a great idea for keeping track of all those unique things, backgrounds and plot hooks.
- 6 Night’s Black Agents Dossiers by Matthew Breen and Kevin Kulp, a set of pre-gens and new blank character sheet for your Night’s Black Agents game.
- 13th Age at ZOECon by Ash Law, an actual-play report involving drows, doubles and demons.
- Terror Deck by Sune Nødskou, a deck of instabilities for your Trail of Cthulhu games.
- November Playtesting: Dead Horse Corner by Adam Gauntlett, Justice Trade by Bill White, the Purist adventure campaign frame by Scott Dorwood, and the next installment of Cthulhu Apocalypse by Gareth Hanrahan.
- Out of Space – a collection of 5 adventures from Gaming Gods Robin D Laws, Adam Gauntlett and Jason Morningstar seen for the first time in print.
- The Love of Money – Print Version. Matthew Sanderson’s fantastic Esoterrorists adventure now in print.
- The Zalozhniy Quartet – Gareth Hanrahan’s set of Night’s Black Agents scenarios now available as a PDF only.